#SURGEKIDS IS HERE!!!
#SurgeKids is here with this #scratchprogramming
online training 6-day workshop open to students from 5-7 YEARS OLD!
WHAT: SCRATCH JUNIOR PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS Workshop
A chance to create your own interactive stories, games, and animations.
This is in cooperation with the Robotics and Programming Guild of the Philippines.
Hello Surge Parents,
Scratch is a primary coding language that uses “building block” style coding to create animated stories, interactive games, simulations, and beautiful artwork. It is an internationally famous tool for introducing students to coding.
What will your child Learn?
– Walk Along: How can we make the characters move?
– Show And Hide: How can we make an action happen?
– Gymnast Sprite: How can I make my Sprite character play?
– Intersection: How can I make something happen when two characters bump into each other?
– Big and Small: How can I start my animation by clicking on a character?
– Messaging: How can I make an interactive story?
What: Scratch Junior: Programming for Beginners
When: Free Online Demo Class on April 10 at 1 pm-1:45 pm PHT/Regular Online classes will begin on April 18, 20, 25, 27, & May 2 – 5 pm-5:45 pm
How much: P2,500
– 6 sessions
– 40 minutes per session
– Requirements: Online version of Scratch, Laptop/Desktop, and a good internet connection.
– Open to students from 5-7 years old
Thank you for your interest. You are limited to 30 slots only!