Join Dr. Bing Gardose and us as we unravel the first six (6) months in the life of our babies and our role as conscious parents. This is open to pregnant families or those with babies aged 0-6 months.
Registration fees and details are below.
Early bird rate until February 27, 2023: Php 400.00 / Php 750 per pair
Regular rate: Php 450.00 / Php 850 per pair
Walk-in: Php 500.00 / Php 950 per paid (subject to availability of slots)
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE AND LEARN:
– The beginning of parenthood
– Feeding your baby
– Your Newborn baby: what your baby may be doing
– What you can expect at hospital checkups
– To immunize or not to immunize
– Baby Care Primer (including Bathing, Lifting and carrying baby properly, diapering, dressing, nail trimming, nose care, outings with baby, circumcision, sleeping position, swaddling, umbilical stump care)
– 1st -3rd month: Decoding crying spells, surviving colic, sleep patterns, vision stimulation, cleaning tongue/mouth
– 4th-6th month: Tummy time, sitting up, thumb sucking, sleeping through the night, teething, brushing teeth, preparing for solid food
WHO’S SHARING THE LOVE:
Dr. Maria Hortencia Cabado-Gardose is a Pediatrician, wife to an Otolaryngologist, and a Waldorf mother to a daughter and son. She spent her childhood and elementary years in Leon, enjoying rural life. She finished her secondary and tertiary education at the University of the Philippines in the Visayas with a degree in Biological Sciences. She obtained her medical degree from West Visayas State University. She is an environmental advocate, zen meditation, and yoga practitioner. She loves cats, dogs, and rabbits. And hopes to be a farmer someday.