Manila to Calatagan 130km ultra-marathon
February 11-12, 2023
Cut-off: 25hours (06:00pm – Caisip-Butiong Beach house)
Intermediate cut-off: 10 hours (03:00am Tagatay Rotonda 7-eleven)
1. Must be physically fit.
2. Participant must be 18 years old and above
3. Registration is transferable but non-refundable (transferable during registration period only).
4. We use your registration funds to pay for the necessary items and services needed to host the event.
With that in mind, refunds will not be provided for this event unless the event is cancelled for reasons
within our control. The following are examples (but not limited to) of reasons an event might be
canceled that are NOT within our control: Dangerous weather; natural disasters; pandemics; acts of
terrorism; local emergencies; government mandates; and any situation creating a threat to safety of
participants, volunteers, staff or bystanders.
5. Fill up the google form with your payment.
6. Keep and present the payment copy or any VALID ID when claiming the race kit on the race day.
Registration fee: 4000.00php
– Finisher medal
– Trophy (for official finisher)
– Finisher shirt
– Race bib
– Loot bag
– Beach entrance
This event is limited slot only. First come (paid) first served basis. No reservation of slot.
VICENTE ZAPANTA JR