Now more than ever, your stakeholders matter! Learn techniques and technicalities in managing all your stakeholders. Join Now!
The success of any project or endeavor depends on how well we manage those impacted by our actions. Managing Stakeholders Effectively aimed to provide the participant with the skills and competencies needed to manage stakeholders effectively. This course includes the soft skills and industry-accepted tools and techniques used by project managers, corporate communications, marketing, industrial relations, client-facing individuals, and other professionals in a multi-stakeholder environment.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to
- Describe what a stakeholder and stakeholder management is
- Perform stakeholder identification and analysis
- Describe the importance of expectation setting, effective communications, negotiation, diplomacy, power, and the value of Integrity in managing stakeholders.
- Apply the skills in managing stakeholders effectively in the workplace
- What is a stakeholder?
- What is stakeholder management?
Identifying and Assessing Stakeholders
- Where to look for stakeholders?
- Assessing the different stakeholder types
- Stakeholder Attributes
- The Power-Interest Grid
- The Salience Model
- The Stakeholder Register
- The Issue Log
- Expectation Setting
- Effective Communications
- What is communication?
- The three C’s of communication
- Active Listening
- Cultural Awareness
- Forms of Power
- The Value of Integrity
Summary and Wrap-Up
- Lecture and Discussion
- Group Activity
This course is recommended for
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Project managers and leaders
- Professionals who deal with multiple stakeholders from various industries