Business Maker Academy Inc.
Every leader must learn how to properly delegate tasks, projects, and responsibilities to empower his team to get things done. This 1-day course shows you how to do it systematically and effectively. It offers approaches, strategies, templates, and tools to help you prepare, communicate, implement, monitor, and evaluate your delegation plan. Learn to delegate and follow through successfully.
What you’ll learn
At the end of this course, participants will:
-Prepare a simple delegation plan
-Try different templates and tools for effective delegation
-Practice different approaches for delegating and providing instructions and guidelines
-Set up a tracking system to monitor and ensure the successful completion of delegated tasks
1. Delegating Competency for Leaders
2. Types of Delegators
3. Delegation Parameters: To Delegate or Not to Delegate?
4. Micro-managing vs. Macro-managing
5. Preparing Your Delegation Plan
6. Essential Components for Delegating
7. Anatomy of a Delegation Plan
8. Twelve Rules for Successful Delegating
9. Effective Ways to Communicate and Delegate
10. Communication Approach when delegating
11. Communicating Goals, Plans, Action Steps, Responsibility, and Accountability
12. Giving Instructions and Providing Feedback
13. Implementation and Monitoring System
14. Delegation Chart Template & Follow-Up System
15. Digital Tools for Scheduling and Monitoring
16. Deadlines, Check-ins, Completion & Wrap Up
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Project Coordinators, or any person responsible for getting things done with the assistance of other people.
For more information, you may contact us through:
(632) 7957-7937, 7577-9211
(0917) 6372471, (0912) 2231826