Business Maker Academy Inc.
“The CRAFT of Managing Your Boss & Office in the New Normal”
Every boss knows the value of a good executive assistant. He knows that a good executive assistant is an indispensable part of his team that keeps him organized, on time, and track. This course provides participants with the know-how to run a smooth office and gracefully handle the boss’s concerns. It enhances administrative skills, enabling you to address daily challenges as an executive assistant confidently. It also aligns with the work life of an Executive Assistant in the New Normal.
What you’ll learn
-To understand the proper etiquette for Executive Assistants
-To gain additional administrative skills
-To practice how to deal with different situations and bosses
-To get updated with practical and modern tools that will enable you to manage your work better
1. Dynamics of the BOSS-Assistant Relationship
2. The Professional Executive Assistant
3. Key Roles, Functions, Duties, Competencies
4. Enhancing Your Administrative Skills
5. Business communication: Rephrasing blunt messages
6. Gatekeeping & Message Handling
7. Meeting Notes & Minutes
8. Scheduling & Time Management
9. Office Files Management
10. Coordinating Meetings & Events
11. Tools of the Trade
12. Managing Office Technology
13. Electronic Etiquette
14. Image Enhancement & Business Etiquette
15. Practical Negotiating Skills
16. Executive Assistant Situational Problem-Solving
17. Dealing with Difficult People & Work Challenges
18. Dealing with Work Emergencies
Who Should Attend?
Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, Office Assistants, Secretaries, Administrative Personnel, Support Staff, or anyone responsible for coordinating, managing, or being a practical assistant for bosses and departments.
For more information, you may contact us through:
(632) 7957-7937, 7577-9211
(0917) 6372471, (0912) 2231826