Business Maker Academy Inc.
“How to Communicate Effectively for a Productive and Drama-Free Workplace “
Communicating effectively with your people is the key to becoming a good and admirable leader. This course provides insights, techniques, and practice to develop your communication skills as a supervisor. Learn how to use active listening to understand what motivates your team. Define your communication style and leadership personality. Find ways to effectively manage meetings and give instructions and feedback for a productive, drama-free workplace.
What you’ll learn
-Identify verbal and non-verbal cues through active listening
-Discuss how to influence and instruct people to get the job done
-Demonstrate how to give feedback effectively
-Hone online, verbal, and written communication skills
1. Your Leadership Personality & Communication Style
2. Active Listing
3. Verbal & Non-verbal Communication
4 . Communication Approach, Authenticity & Tone
5. Giving Clear Directions to Your Staff
6. Managing Meetings
7. Motivating People
8. Giving Clear Instructions
9. Giving Constructive Feedback
10. Feedback Process & Timing
11. Correcting & Disciplining People
12. Handling Conflict
13. Leadership Communication Practice
14. Online Communication Etiquette
15. Verbal Communication Practice
16. Written Communication Practice
Who Should Attend?
Leaders, Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders who want to improve by harnessing good communication power.
For more information, you may contact us through:
(632) 7957-7937, 7577-9211
(0917) 6372471, (0912) 2231826