Business Maker Academy Inc.
“How to Deal with Difficult Customers & Situations”
Irate Customers come to us because their needs are not met. They allow us to assess and improve our service and customer relationship. This workshop prepares you to gracefully deal with difficult or irate customers and handle difficult situations. It provides guidelines and practices scenarios for common customer complaints. Moreover, it helps create a system for emergencies and spiels for your most common customer concerns. Learn to turn customer complaints into customer relationship-building opportunities.
-To understand customer conflict resolution
-To identify problematic customer touch-points and find solutions
-To hone our interpersonal skills for better customer relations
-To learn effective spiels and words to soothe customers
1. Your Role as a Customer Service Provider
2. Understanding Conflicts
3. Customer Needs & Issues
4. Identifying & Assessing Customer Touch-points
5. Types of Difficult Customers
6. Categories for Difficult Situations
7. Conflict Resolution Approaches
8. Five-Step System for Customer Complaints
9. Building Trust and Maintaining the Relationship
10. Listening Skills and Techniques
11. Effective Spiels for Pacifying Clients
12. Turning Customer Complaints into Sales
Who Should Attend?
Customer Service Representatives, Sales Representatives, Receptionists and Telephone Handlers, Front-liners, Store Clerks, Cashiers, Marketing & Sales Practitioners, and all employees who deal directly with customers and want to keep them.
For more information, you may contact us through:
(632) 7957-7937, 7577-9211
(0917) 6372471, (0912) 2231826