Business Maker Academy Inc.
“Accounting Made Easy: How to Read & Understand Financial Statements for Better Business Management.”
Reading a financial report and knowing its nature and limitations can help us identify and understand existing operational problems in an organization that may need immediate action. This intensive accounting course arms you with the know-how to read and interpret financial statements. It will help you understand basic accounting terms and see the significance of business transactions that affect profitability.
What you’ll learn
-How to read and understand financial statements
-Proper procedures for Accounting
-How transactions are recorded, interpreted, and analyzed
-Helpful Accounting Tools Available
-How to make business decisions based on what the numbers are telling you
1. The Use Of Financial Statements For Management Control
2. Different Users Of Financial Statements
3. Classic And Modern Definition Of Accounting
4. Accounting Information System
5. Underlying Accounting Assumptions
6. Qualitative Characteristics Of Financial Statements
7. Basic Types Of Financial Statements
8. Balance Sheet
9. Income Statement
10. Cash Flow Statement
11. Interpreting Financial Statements
12. Interrelationship between Financial Statements
13. Ratios for Financial Statement Analysis
14. Liquidity Analysis
15. Profitability Analysis
16. Activity Analysis
17. Capital Structure Analysis
Who Should Attend?
Business Professionals, Business Owners, Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Account Staff, Entrepreneurs, and any person who wants to learn how to read and understand financial statements.
For more information, you may contact us through:
(632) 7957-7937, 7577-9211
(0917) 6372471, (0912) 2231826