Simple and effective immediate loading of temporaries using tapered implants and an advanced, fluorescent temporary crown & bridge material.
The technique utilizes clinically proven and evidence-based tapered implants – ideal for immediate loading – and a temporary crown & bridge material designed for fast in situ fabrication of dental prosthesis. Featuring a crown & bridge material so modern and advanced in this category, participants can expect ease of handling, outstanding resistance to mechanical failures, superior aesthetics, and excellent fluorescence – all critical to loading of provisional crowns in the aesthetic zone.
Date: May 16, 2023
Time: 1:00pm to 3:30pm
Venue: DENTISTREE OPC
Rm. 206 Philippine College of Surgeons Bldg. 992 EDSA, Quezon City
Lecturer: Rommel A Galinato, DMD
Early Bird Php 700 (Until March 2, 2023)
Pre-Registration Php 1,000 (Until April 30, 2023)
Onsite Php 1,500
Payment at Dentistree OPC or through an authorized SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
• Fill out registration form and pay exact amount.
Check payments must be dated
• Keep the issued DENTISTREE OPC receipts as proof of payment
Payment through any BPI BRANCH:
• Fill out BPI deposit slip and check savings account
• Account Name: DENTISTREE OPC
• Account Number: 4433-105317
• Cash or dated check payments accepted
• Upon payment, email your BPI deposit slip and filled out registration form to email@example.com. You may also send it to us via Facebook messenger at www.facebook.com/dentistree. Please make sure that you do this to secure your reservation.
• Keep the BPI deposit slip as proof of payment and bring it with you to the seminar for verification.
Check payments are for Early-birds and Pre-Registration Only. No check payments will be accepted from On-Site Registrants.
Please be advised that no bank deposit payments will be honored after the early bird or pre-registration date cutoffs. If you are unable to register on or before the cutoff dates, kindly pay the regular registration fee of Php 1,500 at the site.