Herokami Cosplay Gala is open to everyone. Participants under eighteen (18) years of age as of the event date must have a waiver from parents/ guardians to join. A participating adult must accompany attendees ten years below.
2. Participants’ costumes must resemble an existing character from any pop culture source (anime, cartoons, comic books, manga, K-pop, Kdrama, Filipino media, TV series, movies, or video games).
3. To join the event, participants must register by filling out the form provided by Herokami Cosplay Ball and paying Php 800 for the ticket. Children 10 and below will have access for Php 600
4. Mode of payment is either of the following:
- Upfront payment to either of the event staff
- Payment stations to be announced
5. A downpayment of Php 250 must be paid upon registration.
6. If ever the participant wishes for a staggered payment, here is the following schedule:
- Php 250 upon registration
- Php 250 February 1 – February 15
- Php 300 February 16 – March 1
7. Send your proof of payment (pictures and/or screenshots) to our Herokami Productions page or to Sir Butz Cuenca. Please include your full name when sending.
8. Ticket Inclusions:
- Plated meal
- Personalized invitation
- Decorated venue as per the theme
- Red carpet
- Guest inclusion for HK gala photo book
- Event video
- Photo booth
- A chance to win for King and Queen of the Night, and more awards
- Event coscard from Guests
- Performances from cosplayers
- Open dance floor
- More surprises