You will leave the certification program able to:
– design and sell emotional-intelligence solutions,
– develop individuals’ and teams’ emotional intelligence by assessing and debriefing their assessment results,
– provide practical tools and techniques for applying and being more emotionally intelligent in the workplace, and
– design and deliver group emotional intelligence development sessions.
This is an event for those who would like to add a certification in the emotional-intelligence competency—a competency to be needed by all this year and moving forward. This is an event for everyone who espouses change, continuous learning and development, empowerment of oneself, and others.
This year’s certification program will be conducted with a blended learning approach. The first three sessions, February 14 to 16, will run from 1:30–4:30 p.m. via Zoom.
The last session will be face-to-face on February 17, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., venue to be announced and subject to the latest health guidelines.
1. the practice of safe social distancing at all times,
2. limited capacity for the whole program according to the community quarantine status guidelines, and
3. all participants must be fully vaccinated.
We also offer a six-month installment payment scheme for this program. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.