There is a cadre of women and men who are enthusiastic about wilderness survival. On the other hand, there are those who do not find it necessary to acquire survival skills. Such people live in a comfort zone and probably never think that these skills can come in handy specially in the outdoors.
Bushcraft is the art of using the resources provided by mother nature to survive and thrive in the great outdoors. It combines the knowledge of how to best use the plants and animals at your disposal with some basic bushcraft tools to make outdoor living easier and more efficient. In learning bushcraft skills we benefit in many ways including:
The ability to adapt into the environment and its challenges.
1. Becoming more self reliant.
2. Increasing our confidence.
3. Nurturing our survival skills.
4. Becoming better prepared to face unforeseen problems.
ITINERARY: to be posted
Forfeit Deposit –
50% of the registration fee is non-refundable when canceling your registration, however the payment is fully-transferable to another person who wishes to register for the event. For further questions, you may message me or call 09226767172.
WHAT TO BRING:
– Camp shelter (tent, hammock, tarps etc..)
– Camping knives, but must be placed inside a sturdy sheath
– Food good for 7 meals
– Individual First Aid kit (IFAK)
– Drinking water at least 2 liters each, electrolytes
– Mess kit (cooking/eating utensils)
– Rain Gear (raincoat, rain-jacket, poncho or umbrella)