COE’s The Basic Ropemanship Course
This course covers all the basics and intro to roping and knot-tying skills, including practical knots, Equipment familiarization, essential anchoring, foot/knee ascender and other systems, rappelling devices, rope safety, self-rescue techniques, and more. Training equipment is provided except for the leather hand gloves.
Course duration is approximately 8 hrs – 1 day.
Registration fee is @ P675 (+200 for optional event t-shirt).
The class size is up to 30 participants only. Minimum age 13, 13-17 must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
1. DM us your info (Full name, address, age & contact details)
2. Pay the registration via GCASH and DM us a screenshot of your payment slip.
3. Tap “Going” with the event and join our GC
GCASH (09226767172) Ricky P.
*Strictly no late cancellations of registration. If you wish to cancel, please note that 50% is non-refundable but fully transferrable to another person.
Things to bring:
– Utility rope at least 10mm 4-5 meters in length
– Hand gloves, preferably leather
– You may also bring the climbing gear that you want to test. Just register them to our log book upon entering.
0800hrs: Meetup at the venue (details on our GC)
0900hrs : Orientation & Equipment familiarization
1000hrs – 1200hrs: Lectures / Practical
1300hrs – 1700hrs: Return demo & Practical exercises
1700hrs: Awarding of Certificates
This event is brought to you by:
– Cebu Outdoor Enthusiasts
– Strat-Ops Safety Solutions
– Ricky’s Outdoor Adventures & Bushcraft