About: This workshop will discuss the fundamentals of social media ads on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok to help freelancers and business owners navigate changes and updates in 2023. We will also help you launch your first ad campaign!
– Ideally for beginners, newbies, and aspiring social media advertisers in FB, IG, and TikTok.
– Perfect for business owners in the city who has a legal business.
– The workshop will be interactive and engaging, simulating a college classroom-like experience.
– This PAID workshop will be held in a modern and high-class facility.
– Concerning the event venue, we will adhere to all its rules, regulations, terms, and conditions during the workshop.
– The workshop will feature real-world case studies and results from actual local PH clients of LJ’s Ads Intensive Media Agency which has generated more than 100 Million in Sales to date.
Topics: This is a hands-on workshop, so there will be activities in between topic discussions
– Social Media Ads Basic Fundamentals
– Business Manager, Business Suite, Business Center Essentials
– How to Create Ads on FB and Instagram with a focus on Traffic and Messages
– How to Create Ads on TikTok with a focus on TikTok Shop
– Creating Targetable Cold and Warm Audiences for new or existing businesses
– Ad Content Creation and Competitor Research
– Using Automation and AI Tools for your ad campaigns
– and more, plus additional bonuses!
– A seat in the workshop proper (random seating)
– Replay recording (1-year access)
– Certificate of Attendance
– Email support (1-year access)
Regular Rate: ₱6,000
Discounted Rate: ₱3,000 (50% OFF)
EARLY BIRD RATE: ₱2,500 (60% OFF) – FIRST 10 SEATS ONLY
ZOOM ONLINE ACCESS ONLY RATE:
Regular Rate: ₱5,000
Discounted Rate: ₱2,500 (50% OFF)
EARLY BIRD RATE: ₱2,000 (60% OFF) – FIRST 10 SEATS ONLY
Optional Additional Inclusions:
– Priority Seat Assignment (10 slots only) – ₱500 (You will be given the option to choose your seat in advance)
– Additional: 1on1 Ads Consultation, Audit, and Assessment (10 slots only) – ₱500
– Additional: Messenger Group Chat Support for one month – ₱500
PLEASE GO HERE TO RESERVE A SLOT:
Reminder: Bring your bacon, food, and drinks for lunch. Only spill-proof liquid containers are allowed in the venue. Open-lid containers are not allowed.
– It is highly recommended to bring your laptop (Wifi speed is 100mbps)
– PC is provided for each in-person attendee
– Parking space is available
Complimentary coffee, tea, and water are available. Yan lang yung libre guys ha!